Thursday 16 January 2014

All Hail Duchess- Queen Bakery

I am in love with this place! I know there is a big hype around this place but it really is yummy! If it wasn't so far from where I live, I would love to visit this place more often. I love the interior decoration, the atmosphere and especially the baked goodies! The macarons are definitely my favorite from this place and I love the new creations that they come up with as the seasons changes. Lemon and mint dark chocolate are my favorites! The delicious crispy outer shell and yummy chewy center along with the filling is the best little treat!
Oatmeal milk chocolate cookie is really cholately. It is not the typical chocolate chip type cookie, but is actually made out of chocolate wafers? The center has a layer of soft melted chocolate in the center.
Rhubarb galette is so delicious as well! The pastry is so flaky and crispy and the rhubarb filling is quite tart and not overly sweet!

The small banana cream pie is so cute! Again the pie shell is really good, butter flaky pastry along with the light fluffy banana cream filling is a killer combination. Good for the palette, bad for the overall figure of my body haha...

Anyways, if you are looking for a place to enjoy delicious baked goodies, a cup of cappucino or latte than this is the ideal place for you! Everything is delicious and the visit will not disappoint you! I am always looking forward to my next trip to duchess!


Duchess Bake Shop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment