Thursday 8 August 2013

Quick Sugarbowl Catch Up with a Girlfriend

I am a University of Alberta student and this is so sad...but I have never been to the Sugarbowl before. Ugh! I know, I should be kicking myself for putting it off for so long. EVERYONE at the university is talking about the sugarbowl as the place for drinks and food etc. It is an amazing joint and the food is so delicious. Anyways, I absolutely love hummus...so I had to order the flatbread and hummus to start.

The hummus was so creamy and smooth. It is SOOOO GOOD. I love hummus so much haha. With a hint of paprika and a splash of olive oil this hummus is a done deal.





The thing I love about the sugarbowl is the amazing contrast of green with the main. Look at the amount of salad! All that folic acid makes me feel less guilty about the jerk chicken and avocado burger. The burger itself was fantastic. The chicken was tender and the addition of avocado completed the burger.



This place is definitely one of my favorites near campus, and I am for certain to hit up this place again when the school semester starts again! A great place to grab a quick bite, enjoy light conversations and rewind before or after classes.



Sugarbowl on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment